CareersSecurefact is committed to building teams where respect and growth are interwoven into the corporate culture. If you are interested in joining the Securefact team we want to hear from you.
*NEW* Business Development Representative
Securefact is a trusted provider of technology, managed services, and advisory services in multiple financial industries. Our area of expertise is helping onboard, process and manage new clients while staying in compliance with an ever-changing regulatory environment.
Reporting to the vice President, Sale, the Business Development Representative is process driven and sales oriented who will grow our business, and able to initiate, qualify and develop new business leads for the Account Executive Team. Working with the Account Executives, create and prioritize business target market, position the value proposition and generate attention and interest for Securefact products among the target market.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accountable for generating qualified leads which will then be passed over to an Account Executive
- Main goal of this role is to cold call and set up discovery meetings for Account Executives
- Create cold calling lists, prioritize target markets and generate demand
- Sell the Discovery meeting – Simply get qualified face to face meetings for our Account Executives to attend in person
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas and sales lead objectives
- Develop and document strategy to build a pipeline of leads within defined target prospects
- Create demand for Securefact services within a defined territory
- Drive the communication/contact process through to point where a Discovery meeting is secured
- Complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Securefact’s forecasting cadence
- Monitor and qualify incoming leads via website
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with new customers
- Possess a desire to develop professional selling skills
- Ability to work effectively within an entrepreneurial, team-based culture
- ‘Hunter’ mentality
- Customer focused
- Ethics and values
- Drive for results
- Sense of Urgency
- Business acumen/intellectual curiosity
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a Sales Lead Generation role
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, PCMLTFA. OSFI and FINTRAC guidelines would be an asset
- Strong desire to be professional in sales
- Usual business office environment
Fill out the form below to connect with Human Resources.
If you are interested in any of these positions, complete the contact form to arrange a call with our human resources team. Have other skills to offer? We are always on the hunt for talented and experienced people to add to our growing team!
We've helped make these businesses more confident -
how can we help you?
Proud to be Recognized