Securefact is proud to be a silver sponsor at The Payments Canada Summit 2017 taking place this Tuesday through to Friday in Toronto. Come visit us in booth #34 and discuss the five ways you can turn compliance obligations into your competitive advantage.
5 Ways to Turn Compliance Obligations into Your Competitive Advantage
This year we are focusing on ways payments processors can compete in today’s highly regulated yet fast paced market to help them streamline and centralize onboarding; enable better customer experiences, satisfy and simplify compliance, drive operational efficiencies and proactively detect and mitigate risks.
The payment industry is facing key challenges including:
- The cost and complexity of compliance is rising
- Fraudsters are becoming more sophisticated
- Competition increases pressure on operating margins
But, there are opportunities for growth as a result of these challenges:
- Regulatory changes allow for new business models, delivery channels, and competition from non-bank FIs
- Increased demand and infrastructure for digital payments
- Modernizing commercial and SME payments
And, Securefact is here to help with our RegTech Solutions including:
- LEV® enables efficient and effective entity due diligence on merchants, business customers and counter-parties
- SIDni™ satisfies new FINTRAC requirements for non-face-to-face identity verification of individuals
- Attestanet™ facilitates remote business account onboarding with KYC and beneficial ownership validation
Is Your Organization Ready?
On June 30, 2017 new FINTRAC guidelines for ascertaining the identity of individuals will come into effect. Is your organization ready? We can help.
Securefact’s suite of Technology Solutions are built to comply and adapt to changing regulatory guidance. We simplify your KYC and verification of both individual and business customers.
In conjunction to our Technology Solutions, our Compliance Advisory Group can help ensure your organization is able to develop, deploy and deliver an efficient and effective compliance program that supports and enhances your customer’s digital experience.
Come and see us at booth #34.
Meet the Securefact team at Payments Canada Summit 2017
Connect with the team at the event in person, on LinkedIn and through the Payments Canada Summit 2017 app (available for Android, iOS and HTML5). Attending from Securefact are:
- David Sudbury, President and CEO [LinkedIn]
- Doug Lister, Vice President of Sales [LinkedIn]
- Jeremy Fisher, Senior Director of Product Management [LinkedIn]
- Moh Datoo, Senior Director, Financial Crime Risk Management [LinkedIn]
- Adam Gibson, Product Strategy Manager [LinkedIn]
Follow the Event on Twitter
You can keep up to date via the #PayCanSummit hashtag.
Amended Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations come into effect in June 2017 Are you ready? Financial institutions, real estate firms and other qualifying entities should be ready to comply with the amended AML regulations, effective June 17 and 30, 2017,...
There is no doubt the cost for anti-money laundering compliance is increasing at an exponential rate. Financial crime is becoming highly sophisticated while the global banking ecosystem and regulators are playing catch-up to technology. Please fill out the form...
There has been a lot of debate in the media on the extent of the money service business (MSB) sectors' adaptation and adherence to creating a solid compliance regime with respect to AML/CTF regulations. Many banks have decided to end long-term relationships with the...